Parks & Recreation Foundation?
We welcome your support. The Grand Forks Parks and Recreation Foundation provides every option for you to make a gift in an easy, efficient manner. Here are some details to guide your gift:
The Grand Forks Parks and Recreation Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization under a 501(c)(3) status. All donations are tax deductible.
Donate Today by choosing from one of four convenient ways we make it easy for you to help sustain parks, places & play! With each gift given, we will provide you with an Income Tax Receipt for your individual, family, business or corporate taxes.
- Cash donation
- Donate by check
- Make checks payable to: Grand Forks Parks and Recreation Foundation
- Mail checks to: P.O. Box 12429, Grand Forks, ND 58208
- Donate using a credit card – we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diner’s Club, & JCB. Use our online form.
- Donate using an automatic withdraw from your checking or savings account – all we need is a deposit slip or voided check. We can set up easy payments monthly or annually. Minimum amount: $10 per month
- Donate from an invoice reminder – select your amount and we’ll send you a reminder each month using the U.S. Postal Service. Minimum amount: $50 per month
Sponsorships: Organizations may underwrite an event or activity. Contact us about opportunities to fit your giving guidelines.
You may target your donations to these two areas:
Personal Interests (Restricted Gifts): Areas of giving are defined and your donation is specifically earmarked for a particular project, facility, program, scholarship or area you prefer. A longer list of projects and programs is available at the Park District Office. Here are a few that could use your help now:
- Park Picnic Shelters
- Endow an employee position
- Park benches and picnic tables for the dog park
- Tennis nets and resurfacing
- Sponsor a Park
- Create an endowed scholarship
- Create a family scholarship fund
- Art statues & sculptures
- Flower gardens
Unrestricted Funds:This fund provides the greatest flexibility for the Foundation and allows us to adjust to future needs. Contributions to this fund may be awarded among our selected areas of parks and recreation as an enhancement of programs and the development of parks and facilities continues.