Parks & Recreation Foundation?
We welcome your support. The Grand Forks Parks and Recreation Foundation provides every option for you to make a gift in an easy, efficient manner. Here are some details to guide your gift:
The Grand Forks Parks and Recreation Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization under a 501(c)(3) status. All donations are tax deductible.
Donate Today by choosing from one of four convenient ways we make it easy for you to help sustain parks, places & play! With each gift given, we will provide you with an Income Tax Receipt for your individual, family, business or corporate taxes.
- Donate by check
- Make checks payable to: Grand Forks Parks and Recreation Foundation
- Mail checks to: P.O. Box 12429, Grand Forks, ND 58208
- Donate using a credit card – we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- Use our online form.
- Donate using an automatic withdraw from your checking or savings account – all we need is a deposit slip or voided check. We can set up easy payments monthly or annually. Minimum amount: $10 per month
- Donate from a pledge – select your amount and we’ll send you a reminder each month using the U.S. Postal Service. Minimum amount: $50 per month
Sponsorships: Organizations may underwrite an event or activity. Contact us about opportunities to fit your giving guidelines.